the therian den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

built by the therians, for the therians

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there and welcome to the forum, read this first

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon-snake
Admin
Admin
Neon-snake

Phenotpe(s) : Wolf, Dragon

Hello there and welcome to the forum, read this first Empty
PostSubject: Hello there and welcome to the forum, read this first   Hello there and welcome to the forum, read this first Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 am

Welcome to the therian-den, this is a forum for therians but anyone can join (even if you're not a therian).

There is a lot of confusion at the moment as to what therianthropy is, some confuse the definition to refer to someone who has a connection to animals and can M-shift, S-shift but doesn’t belief the P-shift exist. let me tell you, this definition is false and as a result of this confusion, the term spiritual therianthropy has arisen to define this. therianthropy continues to refer to someone who believes in all kinds of shift (Including the P-shift) I'm a physical therian, and believe the P-shift is possible, I've only partial P-shifted but there are those who have fully P-shifted.

When you join your access to the rest of the site is limited until we get to know you a bit better, that way spammers are less likely to occur, anyone can still read most posts even if they haven't signed up. The best way to do this is to create a thread in the welcome section and introduce yourself.

We have re-introduced the werecard system with a simpler format, if you're able to fill it in the intro-post, it will be much appreciated (and you'll be more likely to be accepted faster). If when you fill it out after a little while something changes, don't worry you'll be able to update it. Here is the template for the were-card and what we want for each field:

Human Name - (Your first name)
Gender - (Male or female)
Werename - (A nickname, usually something that describes your phenotypes or therianthropy)
Phenotype(s) - (The animal(s) you have a connection to and can shift into, some therians have more than one)
Shifting Ability - (What type of shifts you can/have performed)

Birthdate - (When you were born)
Date of discovery (or best estimate) - (When you discovered you were a therian, or your best estimate)

Physical description Human - (Describe what you look like, eye colour, hair colour, build, height, ect)
Physical description (Phenotype) - (What you look like as your phenotype, if you have more than one phenotype, make more fields for each phenotype. if you don't know, state so and edit later if when you find out.)

Personal therianthropy - (What your therianthropy means to you, describe how it affects your life, personal goals, the history of it, first shifts, ect)

Please be aware there are also rules, and I'd appreciate it if you kept to them:
1. No profanity, sexual content, offensive or threatening post, this includes racism and speciesm.
2. Treat other members with positively or respect. this means flaming, bullying or starting fights with other members will not be tolerated, if you have a problem, either take it to private messages or preferably talk to a moderator/administrator about it.
3. Posts that contain or promote illegal activities will not be tolerated
4. Spam is not allowed, this includes purposely double posting (posting the same message twice) or flooding the thread (posting continuously).
5. Use the search function before requesting help or starting a new thread.
6. Try not to go off topic. It's not a hard set rule but it can be annoying (action will be taken if this done to be disruptive
7. Do not role play, this is not a roleplaying forum. If enough people request it I may make a roleplaying section. If and when this happens you would only be able to roleplay there and there only.

(By role play I mean "oh hi guys I'm a reincarnate bella" as opposed to -wags tail- in the chat)

Breaking any of these rules will lead to warnings and eventually a ban. depending on the severity your ban may vary in how long it is.

If you have any questions about the rules ask a moderator or the admin
Back to top Go down
https://therian-den.board-directory.net
Neon-snake
Admin
Admin
Neon-snake

Phenotpe(s) : Wolf, Dragon

Hello there and welcome to the forum, read this first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there and welcome to the forum, read this first   Hello there and welcome to the forum, read this first Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:11 am

Human Name -
Gender -
Werename -
Phenotype(s) -
Shifting Ability -

Birthdate -
Date of discovery (or best estimate) -

Physical description Human -
Physical description (Phenotype) -

Personal therianthropy -
Back to top Go down
https://therian-den.board-directory.net